LET’S BE FRIENDS CAMPAIGN
FUNDRAISING FOR CHILDREN
GO Friends Streaming Network want to promote our “Let’s Be Friends” fundraising campaign for under-served children in the world. Our primary goal is to utilize the advantages we control to contact people by utilizing our streaming network, internet radio station, social media specialists, and our own network of individuals and corporations. By concentrating on our “Let’s Be Friends” program and highlighting an article of clothing, unique long-lasting shoes that is a must for every child to have.
Some of the children in need of shoes live near garbage dumps. They scavenge for food and items to sell. They walk over trash and broken glass, risking cuts, infection, disease and, in rare cases, complications that lead to death.
Other shoeless children in need are forced to navigate treacherous terrain in search of water sources or cross hot, burning sands in desert regions – all without the protection of shoes.
The shoes will be made of durable all-terrain material that can last for years Designed to be adjustable and capable of expanding several sizes as children’s feet from the ages of 5 to 10 will get larger
In order to accomplish our goal we would like to film the following
- Shoot a 30-second to 60-second video
- Use the Let’s Be Friends jingle – which has already been created.
- THEY MIX THE SHOWS WHICH IS GOOD.
- WE ARE CONSIDERING DOING SOME COMMERCIALS ON THE ABC MAIN STATIONS
- WE MIGHT DO A NEWS SHOW EARLY AM YOU MIGHT HAVE 44,000 ADULTS (OVER 18 YEARS OLD) AND 6PM TO 11PM NEWS YOU GET 157,000 ADULTS (OVER 18 YEARS OLD)
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- INTERNET RADIO
- FIRST AND FOREMOST: HOW CEO’s AND THEIR CORPORTIONS CAN BE INVOLVED IN THE PROMOTION
- TAG ON TO THE COMMERCIALS THEY CURRENTLY HAVE BY SAYING PERCENT OF SALES GOES TO LET’S BE FRIENDS